Secondary Substantive And Procedural Aspects
- The lack of unity opinion by the Office is possible at an early formal examination stage.
- A posteriori examination of unity also possible.
- The applicant can file divisional applications by an official invitation or based on a voluntary basis at any stage of a pending application the examination.
- The applicant can request up to three examination communications for the divisional application.
- The annual fees that are due for the parent application are also due on the filing of the divisional application.